Graphic Designer – Full-Time / Part-Time Opportunities
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the team at Gloss Creative. With a signature reputation for excellence and experimentation, coupled with a collaborative and integrated approach, Gloss Creative redefines the world of three-dimensional design.
With a client list that spans the fashion and luxury markets we’re creating amazing things with the installation of Marquees, Fashion Runways, Set & Event Design.
In the role of Graphic Designer you will report to the Creative Concepts Manager and be responsible for working to a brief defined by the Creative Team to develop design ideas and concepts by choosing appropriate media and styles to meet the clients objective.
The work demands exceptional creativity, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Typical work activities:
In this busy role you will rely on your exceptional creativity, innovation and imagination to create graphics and evolve the stylists intent for each project typically in Fashion Runways, Marquees, Installations and Visual Merchandising designing graphics across various platforms in both 2D and 3D format. Typical activities include but are not limited to:
• Working with the creative team to understand the business objectives and requirements of the job;
• Interpreting the client’s business needs and thinking creatively to develop a concept to suit their purpose;
• Developing design briefs by gathering information through trend benchmarking across Fashion, Architecture, Interiors, Theatre and Cultural Genres;
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for the Creative Concept Manager;
• Ability to produce 2D diagrams for 3D environments
• The ability to work with a wide range of media, including photography In design, illustrator and photoshop;
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Demonstrated illustrative skills with rough sketches to illustrate concepts;
• Producing floor plans for design layout
• Prepare artwork ready for print and production in both 2D and 3D formats;
• Responsibility for the Gloss Creative website and social media design and content management.
• Creative energy with craft in your design;
• Excellent IT skills, especially with in design, illustrator and photoshop;
• Outstanding time management and organisational skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Exceptional communication skills, collaborative approach;
• Must be able to work as part of a team;
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor of Visual Communication
• 4 years experience minimum experience in Graphic Design
The successful candidate will join an exciting company working with some of the largest brands in the world, receive a very attractive remuneration package, work in excellent conditions and be a part of a great team environment.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to email@example.com
We appreciate the time and effort you will take to submit your application and thank you for your interest in Gloss Creative, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.